BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pictures of Switzerland -- Castle 1

I haven't updated my blog for months now.
I suppose no excuses could be accepted, but honestly, I was quite busy. Anyway, these are some pictures from Switzerland taken sometime between May 3rd and June 5th. 


(A big castle I visited in the German part of Switzerland called "Hohen Klingen")


(The road leading up to the burg)


(The courtyard with the well and flowers; they've decorated this place often in the past hundreds of years so that it would look a bit more homey somehow)


(A timetable depicting the evolution of the fortress)


(Don't these wax ppl in display look so real?)


(An awesome view from the top of the big tower)


(The cannon overlooking the fort)


(A suit of armor; you could tell from the size of it that ppl in Switzerland were somewhat smaller in those days)


I'll add more pictures later. I got many more, but at the moment I'm tired and want to go to bed. Thanks to everyone who checks out this blog... I hope you like it

1 comments:

Natalia said...

Joel i am very pleased to see that u like my blog....:D :D :D even if u had to use the super discrete "and i hope u like it, like i like ur blogs" way to say it....it means the world to me !!! :D:D:D:D