BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My first performance

Ok, so this was the first musical performance I took part in. For the performance we played the songs "With Me" (Sum 41), "Tonight" (FM Static), "Canon" (A Lead Guitar Instrumental), "Best of Me" (Sum 41) and "Hell Song" (Sum 41). I'll add the videos later when I download them from the camera but for now I'll just post some pictures. Hope they're okay

PS: Band arrangements are Sam in the front, Jason on the left, Kelvin in the back, and me on the right as seen from the point of view



A bit of a laugh in between...





We only had two days to practice, so the performance didn't exactly go as well as we had hoped. But anyway, it was worth the experience and fun practicing and synchronizing the instruments together. :)

0 comments: